Versatile tool for pulley and sprocket alignment
The SKF Belt Alignment Tool TKBA 10 allow pulleys and sprockets to be aligned on the side face. The unit magnetically attaches to the inside or outside face of almost any belt pulley or chain sprocket and has no small parts or targets that can get lost. A laser line is projected from the transmitter unit to the reflector unit mounted on the opposite pulley.
A reference line on the reflector unit directly indicates the offset and vertical angle misalignment. The reflected laser line shown on the transmitter unit shows the horizontal angle misalignment of all three.
• Powerful magnets for fast and easy attachment
• Facilitates simultaneous adjustment of tension and alignment
• Can be used on almost all machines using V belts, banded belts, ribbed belts, and most other belts as well as chain sprockets
• Red laser for measurement distances up to 3 m (10 ft)
• Sturdy aluminum housings help ensure assembly stability and accuracy during the alignment process.
Visible red line laser
<1 mW, class 2 Laser line length: 2 m at 2 m Measurement distance: 50 mm to 3 m Measurement accuracy angular: Better than 0.02° at 2 m Measurement accuracy offset: Better than 0.5 mm Mounting: Magnetic, side-mounted V-groove guides: N/A Operation time: 25 hours continuous operation Transmitter unit: 169 x 51 x 37 mm 365 g Receiver unit: 169 x 51 x 37 mm 340 g Reflector dimensions: 22 x 32 mm Battery: 2x AAA Alkaline type IEC LR03 Calibration certificate: Valid for two years Housing material: Aluminum, powder coat finish IP rating: IP40 Operating temperature: 0 to 40 °C Storage temperature: -20 to +60 °C Relative humidity: 10 to 90%, non-condensing Contents: 1x TKBA 10 transmitter unit; 1x TKBA 10 receiver unit; 2x AAA batteries; 1x Printed instructions for use; 1x Calibration certificate Case dimensions: 260 x 85 x 180 mm