The SKF Shaft Alignment Tool TKSA 41 is an easy-to-use laser alignment system for achieving accurate alignment of two connected shafts. With two wireless measurement units, large-sized detectors, and powerful lasers, the instrument performs precise measurements in even the most challenging industrial environments. The easy-to-use display device helps users to quickly check and correct shaft alignments and improve the machine performance and reliability.
• Intuitive touch display device for usage in industrial environments
• Wireless measuring units allow easy handling and more measurement flexibility
• Free measurement gives full alignment flexibility as measurement positions can be chosen freely and only 90° shaft rotation is required.
• Live view supports all alignment measurements and corrections
• Automatic alignment reports are saved in the machine library and can be customised with notes, pictures and QR code. All reports can be exported as pdf.
• The built-in camera allows pictures to be taken for reports. Machine identification is facilitated with automatic QR code identification and machine pictures in the library.
29 mm CCD; Inclinometer ±0.5° mm
Red line laser class 2
Bluetooth 4.0 LE or wired with USB cables
System measuring distance:
0.07 to 4 m mm
< 0.5% ±5 µm mm Operating time of measuring units: up to 16 hours Battery of measuring unit: rechargeable LiPo battery Operating time of display unit: up to 8 hours (100% backlight) Operating device: 5.6" colour resistive touchscreen LCD display High Impact PC/ABS with overmould Suitable operating devices: N/A Operating system requirements: N/A Software/App update: via USB stick Alignment applications: Horizontal shafts; Soft foot Alignment methods: 3 position measurement 9 -12 -3; Automatic measurement; Free measurement (only 90° shaft rotation needed) Live correction values: Vertical and horizontal Extra features: Machine library; Built-in photo camera; QR code reading; Screen orientation flip; Automatic .pdf report Fixture: 2x V-brackets (width 21 mm) with chains mm Shaft diameter: 20 to 150 mm; up to 300 mm with optional extension chains (not included) mm Maximum coupling height: 105 mm with standard rods; 195 mm with extension rods (included) mm Power adapter: Input: 100V-240V 50/60Hz AC with country adpaters for EU, US, UK, AUS included; Output: DC 12V 3A Environmental protection: IP 54 Operating temperature: 0 to 45 °C Carry case dimensions (l x w x h): 530 x 110 x 360 mm mm Calibration certificate: Supplied with 2 years validity Content: 2x measuring units (M&S); Display unit; 2x shaft V-brackets with chains 400 mm and threaded rods 150 mm; Chain tightening rod; 4x threaded extension rods 90 mm; Power supply with country adapters; 2x micro USB to USB cables; Measuring tape; Printed certificate of calibration and conformance; Printed quick start guide (EN); A4 sheet with 12 × QR code stickers; SKF carrying case mm.